1.Customers can only use our refund policy within 15 days from actual delivery date.
2. After 15 days, if client returns order with a quality issue, we will charge 30% of original cost for proofreading and 50% of original cost for rework. We will base the original cost on file length or page count.
3. Customers can only use our refund policy if their audio or video files are category A (Excellent) or B (Good).
4. We will put the returned order under an extra round of proofreading before we approve the refund request.
5. If the extra round of proofreading finds that the returned order fails out quality standards, we will approve the refund request. We need a revised copy from the customer.
6. Customers cannot raise our refund policy for rush orders and Difficult files.
7. Customers do not have accuracy guarantee for rush orders and Difficult files. We also do not accept rework for such orders.
8. The turnaround time starts only upon the completion of the payment, and not from the time of file upload.
9. A customer is eligible for only one offer per order.