1.Customers can only use our refund policy within 15 days from actual delivery date.
2. After 15 days, if client returns order with a quality issue, we will charge 30% of original cost for proofreading and 50% of original cost for rework. We will base the original cost on file length or page count.
3. Customers can only use our refund policy if their audio or video files are category A (Excellent) or B (Good).
4. We will put the returned order under an extra round of proofreading before we approve the refund request.
5. If the extra round of proofreading finds that the returned order fails out quality standards, we will approve the refund request. We need a revised copy from the customer.
6. Customers cannot raise our refund policy for rush orders and Difficult files.
7. Customers do not have accuracy guarantee for rush orders and Difficult files. We also do not accept rework for such orders.
8. The turnaround time starts only upon the completion of the payment, and not from the time of file upload.
9. A customer is eligible for only one offer per order.
The COVID 19 outbreak has not only affected people but also the business industries drastically. Despite the constant lows, companies have the need to provide news and updates to their clients about the novel corona virus pandemic. Industries such as Medical, Healthcare, Media, Corporate, Business organisations etc have to necessarily involve themselves in providing data and information. This is why transcription now is here to help you with 24/7 online transcription services for documents, audios and videos. We have got all under one roof!